See now, this is the problem I have with news programs. I love watching Good Day Sacramento, Today, et. al. in the morning to wake up before heading to work (or, since it's summer and I'm a teacher, continuing on to more challenging television programming, reading blogs, frolicking about my neighborhood, etc. ), but I don't know if I can TAKE this anymore!
I do not want "live team coverage" of Lindsay Lohan's court trial...wait, no, not even the trial, just "live feed from the scene" which essentially means watching her car drive up the road and then Lindsay herself flouncing through the door of the courthouse while someone throws a handful of glitter over her head. And now we're watching what's happening inside the courthouse. And discussing where Lindsay went wrong. And what sort of sentence she's going to receive. And whether Hillary Duff is having the last laugh (okay, that last part was kind of funny.)
This sort of thing makes me want to throw my newspaper at the TV and scream, "THIS IS NOT E! DON'T YOU PEOPLE WANT TO BE REAL JOURNALISTS????"
Of course, I want to be a real adult and I'm still watching this. Hrmphh.
No comments:
Post a Comment