Friday, April 1, 2011

I really want to rant about bureaucracy and stuff.
But not now.
Instead, let's look at pictures of the delicious red velvet desserts of the week:
Photobucket

It may not look like much, but the owner of my hair salon made red velvet pops today and they were just giving them away!

Photobucket
Red Velvet Ben&Jerry's! Are you kidding me?
By the way, I've been really good with this pint. I only had a bit on Tuesday, and I stuck to serving size and everything! Of course, I probably would have dug into it tonight had it not been for the wonderfully unexpected red velvet pop.

Anyway, figured I'd post these here since I've come to realize that my mobile uploads album on Facebook is basically nothing more than the red velvet treats I've snuffed out over the past year or two and people are probably starting to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment