Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Obama,

I love you. No, I really do, even if it didn't seem that way at first (I REALLY had my heart set on Hills.) I eventually came around, and I was proud to vote for you. And I stand by my man. I'm not about to give up on you like so many others I know did once January 21st rolled around and they found out that you weren't actually the Messiah. I know you're human. I don't even care that you smoke (or that you don't. Or that you do...again.) I get that you're trying to make everyone happy, and while that is an unrealistic goal, well, you ARE the president, so it comes with the territory.

But COME ON, man! You think that all this self-congratulatory crap with Iraq is going to make us forget about Afghanistan or something? I know you're not parading around a "Mission Accomplished" banner like that one moron, but really, I'll believe it when I see it. For BOTH wars.

P.S. Republicans, back the eff off. You seem to be forgetting about that thing, that STD you gave us ten years ago. How convenient. I was barely 18 when I voted in the 2004 election and I STILL had half a clue.
And like it or not, Obama's going to be around for at least two more years, and even if he does flat-out fail, it's not like he's making all ya'll look good or anything. You lost your shot at that years ago. Tell me, GOP...who are you proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment